Sunday, December 12, 2004

Friends!

>>> Last Thursday I had lunch with my friends at (Ashaz) indian resturant located in the Marina Cressent ... I liked the place,liked the food as well as the service :)
I suggest you to try it ...
My friend Little Big
http://www.blogger.com/profile/4328332
was watching a movie in the MarinaMall cinema and when she knew that I am at the Marina Cressent, she came to see me and see my other friends! I was happy to see her two times that weekend :)

>>> Dear friend True Faith

http://true-faith.blogspot.com/
thanks for joining Champions Gym;)
I enjoyed excersising with u yesterday and I am so excited that u are coming with me today :)
hey bloggers (GIRLS) any one of u goes to Champions?!

17 comments:

bo_ghazi said...

I hate Asha's food. Bukhara is waaaaaaaaaaay much better

Flamingoliya said...

I didn't like the food as much as i liked the waiters and the waitress'. They look great and one waitress really looked like ashwarya!!

bo_ghazi said...

ummm... how does an "ashwariya" look like!?

Purgatory said...

hmmm, two of you at the gym? :)

Q said...

I agree with bughazi, the food is terrible! Nice place, nice service, sucky food! But why should they care??? They'r ALWAYS fully booked!

Ra-1 said...

BoGhazi Bukhara is in the Sheraton,isnt it?
never tried it :)

Ra-1 said...

Flamingoliya ... do u like Flamingos? :p
anyway ... our table was served by a waiter!

Ra-1 said...

Purg. what are u up to???

n_n

Ra-1 said...

Q. ya u have to book before days...
I liked the food :)

True Faith said...

Never tried it; but I tried Bukhara; it's the best.

Ra-1, I will invite you there some day ;)

bo_ghazi said...

Ra-1, If you are going to Bukhara (and yes its in Sheraton) try the "Ras Malay" for desert, its great.

Q, Finally we agree on something related to food :p

Purgatory said...

me? ;) I should ask you that question

LiTTLE BiG said...

i BeCAme HaPpy 2 =pP~

bo_ghazi said...

ra-1, 3ala hal mo6ar yabeela ta3zimeena al3abdily ;P

Ra-1 said...

LOL BoGhazi!
now darajat el7arara 9
so it must be 5 or less in Abdely!
u will freeze :)

bo_ghazi said...

I feel sorry for buffy... mag6oo6a bil bard o malha ghair bo6a6 aldiyay!

Ra-1 said...

LOOOOOL :D
Allah yeg6a3 eblesek :)