Wednesday, May 30, 2007

You mean the world to me.


-------


I was looking for a photo in my external hard disk


and I found folders for Turkey photos


when I used to visit my brother eb9ara7a


I found some funny photos


طبعا تصويري كان خربوطي :p


-------


click on the photo for a larger view


-------




You should look carefully to know


why Purg would love this one :)










-------


Here we were in an island in Istanbul


in 2006







-------


This is LittleBig 's shop ;)







-------


Here we were on the way out, wearing same sweater :)


in 2004






I miss the fun we had together :'(


-------




I was in a resturant eating outdoor

and this cat was giving me this look !!!








hehhe



-------



In a museum


we found this couple



the tallest british guy with the shortest Japanese girl



no comment :p






and you can see her mom wearing yellow :)
-------
In a boat on the way to an island


eb9ara7a buying me food








-------


17 comments:

Nooni said...

if these are fun pictures, then girl i want to take you with me to every trip to take pictures,, yehablooooon.


Little big esh3aleech mashhooora :P

and Purgs pic is it about the sushi or there is a hidden chubby lady in the place?


how was their shawerma?

Ra-1 said...

Judy ...
You didnt ask me to take pictures when we met in Canada ;)

Hahha no chubby lady, it is the Sushi :)

Turkish food is the BEST! I want doner :/ ye3t

LiTTLE BiG said...

aham shay 9orat LittleBg 3ajeeba 7adhaaa ;p
7ta ana abee doner kela teyaw3eneee ;s

Purgatory said...

Why no chubby lady?

MASS said...

yes,, turkey is good for you..
add mustard for taste..:P

What Will Be , Will Be .. said...

ولا مره رحت تركيا
بس استانست على الصور

حلوين

Anonymous said...

I want sushi :(

Anonymous said...

recently i'm simply too hungry..

You know i didn't take pictures of toronto my self either.! .. for some reason cities don't make me excited.

BTW i have an exam in 2 hours... i'm not done studying yet.. and i decided to stop .. il denya ma teswa.

:P

will you come today? Ray will.

Shaima'a Alkandari said...

woaw

nice pictures

i think its mean alot for u

the Photo nice

its really agood thing

keep going

thanks

Ra-1 said...

LiTTLE BiG ...
:)

Purg ...
eshdarranee!
heh :)

MASS ...
I dony eat turkey :p

Ra-1 said...

What Will Be , Will Be ...
Long name u have!
:)

Q8Challenger ...
ma 3endee :/

Ra-1 said...

Judy ...
I didnt find u :/
آنا مواعيدي مو مضبوطة بس إنتي طللعتي أردى مني :p

Shaima'a Alkandari ...
Thank You n_n

Mohammad Al-Yousifi said...

مشتهي شوارما تركية

Ra-1 said...

kila ma6goog ...
أحلى شي :)

Parallax1 said...

Istanbul is one of the countries in my "places to photography" List, they look good.

Ra-1 said...

Parallax1 ...
I call it "heaven on earth"!

Anonymous said...

مجموع قطعة التسويق التحكم الاستعراض الكبير من التفاصيل التي كنت؟ وقد وردت في هذا المقال الموقع. أمل أتمكن من الحصول على بعض أكثر ربما الكثير من الاشياء على موقع الويب الخاص بك. وسوف يصل مرة أخرى.